Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Instagram Wednesdays

1. I did my only Black Friday shopping at Joann's. I managed to save $265 and I didn't spend near that kind of money. I'm pretty much set for my next 3 cosplays now.
2. Mr. Manthing and I went on a date and had sushi and finally saw Thor 2! Love me some Marvel.
3. We started decorating our Christmas tree and I felt that my Disney Princess Half Marathon race medal made a PERFECT Christmas ornament.
4. A small glimpse as so our small front yard decorations. 
5. The tradition stands, the Hogwarts Express always goes around the Christmas tree.
6. I pulled my Merida cosplay out for some non-convention based photos with my favorite photographer. 
7. Finals week needs ice cream...
8. I bought the great vintage hat from a shop by my work. I love it! It needs a ribbon around the band but besides that I love it.
9. My best friend's cat love my TARDIS bows

What did you do this week?

6 comments:

  1. Awesome blog, love the cute Instagram posts! -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used your medal as an ornament! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to see Thor. I'm a bad Marvel fan girl. :( And now you have me craving ice cream. Noooooo haha

    <3
    carelessly graceful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a while to finally see it! Ben & Jerry's is seriously the best!

      Delete