1. I did my only Black Friday shopping at Joann's. I managed to save $265 and I didn't spend near that kind of money. I'm pretty much set for my next 3 cosplays now.
2. Mr. Manthing and I went on a date and had sushi and finally saw Thor 2! Love me some Marvel.
3. We started decorating our Christmas tree and I felt that my Disney Princess Half Marathon race medal made a PERFECT Christmas ornament.
4. A small glimpse as so our small front yard decorations.
5. The tradition stands, the Hogwarts Express always goes around the Christmas tree.
6. I pulled my Merida cosplay out for some non-convention based photos with my favorite photographer.
7. Finals week needs ice cream...
8. I bought the great vintage hat from a shop by my work. I love it! It needs a ribbon around the band but besides that I love it.
9. My best friend's cat love my TARDIS bows!
What did you do this week?