Thursday, July 25, 2013

Things I Love Thursday

How adorable is Tom Hiddleston eating Thor?

I really adore this Tolkien quote.

Mushu and Ping were out during Long Lost Friends Week at Disney! I am so sad I missed it!

Merida looks so adorable in this picture! I really enjoy some of the pictures of the face characters.

This is so true!

Downton Abbey is one of my favorite shows. These two are my favorite characters in the whole show and their relationship is just the best.

Truer words have never been spoken. 

I may need this shirt to work out in. Without it I don't know how I'll ever be able to workout without it!

Because Corgi's that's why.

This is seriously one of the reasons why I love Thor and Tumblr.

If you love The Avengers check out THIS Pinterest! It's the best.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love the running one, makes me laugh. That's definitely me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I want that shirt!! And I love the eCard! :)

    ReplyDelete